- insight from THE professor i still want to impress. (i took enough classes with him that i think i should get a minor in him) : Safe ka. Safe ka pumili ng mamahalin mo.
- indignance from a woman who was unapologetic about being radical or asking for genuine analysis.
- finding that my older self (if i work hard at it) just might be funny, intelligent, relevant AND lesbian. heehee.
- the ease in revealing a past lifetime, an embarassing “why did i take this shit, you’re not even that hot OR giving me sex?” kind of past lifetime
- realizing that i am capable of certainty
- the thought the art should be thought about, but people just might be having fun.
- young boys now older still generous with hugs and bola.
- no, he doesn’t have to love you to treat you like the queen that you are.
- it is possible to just do what you want AND still have a day full of people
- a protective streak over someone you’ve known for ,like, five minutes.
- you are my friend. cool.
- being able to say,”Nah it wasn’t your work, I just wanted you for your body.” without irony or embarassment.